1) Make use of shelving that reaches the full height of your rooms, saving you floor space and making use of available storage
2) In small rooms every inch counts, so whether its doors hangers or hanging wall storage make the most of behind the door storage
3) Freestanding storage and organisation, bookshelves, dressers, etc. can be the best way of adding a load of extra storage space in one, keeping unwanted or unsightly things in storage and out of the way
4) A lot of people use under bed storage but often not effectively. Try clear linen and extra free storage boxes to keep your things off the floor and safe
5) Microorganisation, or organising within drawers and boxes with smaller boxes and containers, is the most effective and underused organisation trick out there. A place for everything and everything in its place!
Carpe Diem xx