Tuesday 9 July 2013

Beauty Drawer: My Makeup Storage and Organisation, Benefit, Models Own and More


It's kind of a sin to admit as a beauty blogger that you don't own or use a ton of makeup, and even worse to admit that you don't want to, but I have to admit that my storage and organisation is even more important because of the small space I have to store it in. I keep a small but regular supply of products I generally know and like, as well as samples to try, so enjoy having a nose around my beauty drawer!

Striped Box, Accessorize: samples (Benefit 'That Gal')
Secrets Tin: 100ml travel bottles, travel makeup brushes (Real Techniques), Zinc tablets (Holland and Barrett)
White Wicker Basket (from set of 3), John Lewis: extra makeup sponges, spare toothpaste (Colgate)
Gaudi Mug, Barcelona: current lip products to use up (Rimmel Stay My Rose lipgloss)
Spare tissues (Kleenex Balsam travel tissues)

Yes, it does need a sort out, any ideas? How do you organise your products?

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment