Wednesday 29 August 2012

Style Confidential: The Fashion Tag!


I wasn't tagged to do this but thought it looked interesting!

How would you describe your style?
Classic, tailored and semi-formal, but also quirky and colourful!

What are your wardrobe essentials?
Leather biker jacket, riding boots, either a chunky knit scarf or pashmina, oversized sunglasses....and skinny jeans

Most expensive item in your closet?
Kurt Geiger Carvela black Nordic wedge boots (£90).

Most wanted item?
A Mulberry bayswater handbag - £595!!

Favourite designer?
Since his death I became particularly interested in what he had designed. Being part Scottish I love the way he encorporated his heritage into his work by using tartan and tweed. I also love Vivienne Westwood's quirky, original designs.


How much do you spend on clothes?
Never more than £50 a month probably. I buy sporadically!

What are your favourite places to shop?
H&M and Topshop, and also Next recently........

Favourite fragrance?
Dior J'adore Dior.

What's your favourite way to do your hair?
My hair's getting pretty long so I like to have it down but clips the sides off my face.

What is the most prized possession in your wardrobe?
Actually an accessory - my Vivienne Westwood silver drop-pearl pendant necklace.

What's your go-to outfit for when you don't know what to wear?
Skinny jeans, tank top, waterfall cardigan and scarf :)

Who are your style icons?
Classy and feminine looks from Eva Longoria, Hilary Duff, and the old Olsen twins style.

Hilary Duff styling: http://cupcakesandcosmeticsbyclare.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/style-confidential-how-to-dress-like.html
Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment