Sunday 26 August 2012

Brussels Haul: Belgian Pharmacie, T-shirts and more


I took the Eurostar from London St Pancras International to Bruxelles Gare du Midi and spent 10 hours exploring Brussels! Here's what I brought back (not all for me :)

Rensonnet Marzipan Fruits - these almond paste 'marzipan' sweets are all delicately molded into the shape of different fruits. Yum! - 9,90

La Roche-Posay Hydrating Anti-Redness Moisturiser - I've never really tried French skincare but La Roche-Posay is meant to be good for sensitive skin so I can't wait to try it out! - 15,96

I Love Tintin T-shirt (Rue de la Colline) - I got this in the official Tintin souvenir shop, on a street just off the main Grand-Place

Titans Comic (1978) - comic-strip art is a big thing in Belgium and there's even a whole museum dedicated to it. I got this vintage one cheaply - 2,00

Beer Revolution T-shirt - to add to my collection of oversized tourist t-shirts! - 12,00

Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment