Tuesday 14 August 2012

July Favourites: Peaches, Company and more....


I know.... it's very late! But here's a seasonal, summer-themed July favourites. 

Food: Peaches; they're in season and I absolutely love them! I usually have them as part of my breakfast to kick the day off with a smile on my face :)

Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is a brilliant medium-coverage high street/drug store foundation with shimmer and sparkles! Creates a great summer glow

Skincare: I've been loving these samples of Benefit's new skincare range b.right Radiant. Particularly the eye cream for counteracting dark circles 'It's Potent!', and the thick glossy texture of the moisturiser 'Total Moisture' for a barrier against summer aging. 

Reading: My new favourite magazine for the summer months has definately been Company magazine.  It is a slight alternative to the glossy covers of Cosmo and Glamour, particularly focusing on fashion. September's issue features Whitney Port's in stunning flowing locks and glowing summer makeup, as well as a brilliant article on Vlogging, which includes lifestyle vlogger Anna Saccone. Thumbs up from me!

Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment