Thursday 30 August 2012

August Favourites: The Body Shop, John Frieda, and Organisation....


Technology: My new Sony Xperia Tipo! I finally replaced my old Sony Ericsson with a smart phone, after 4 years!


Reading: I got 'Girl With a Pearl Earring' (Tracy Chevalier) from the library, and am really enjoying it. It's classic historical fiction set in the 17th Century Dutch home of painter Vermeer.  


Skincare: I've been testing different moisturisers for dry/sensitive skin and really like this Vitamin E Moisture Lotion (SPF 15) by The Body Shop. It's a nice light moisture layer for the summer.


Haircare: Before blow-drying my hair I've been using John Frieda Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat protective styling spray. It leaves a nice glossy shine.


Homeware: I bought a 3-set of white wicker organiser baskets for my room and really like them. £20 from TVC.


Clothes: I've been loving the lace-trim jersey tank tops that I found in H&M for £7.99. I got one of navy blue and one in black. Abercrombie look for less!

Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment