Friday 22 June 2012

CURRENT Sensitive and Dry Skin Shower Products

I have medium-length fine, dry hair and sensitive skin, and find that most average shampoo, conditioners and shower gels agrivate or dry them out more. To counteract this I use this routine: 
I wash my hair (twice!) every other day. Using Pantene gives shine to my dry hair and stops it getting too oily, T/Gel works on dandruff and dry scalps, blow-drying (after applying heat-protectant) my hair flipped upside down volumizes my limp hair.  
Here are the products I'm currently using in the shower to tackle my dry and sensitive scalp, skin and hair:


Olay Body Age Protect Moisture Body Wash
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Coal Tar (Dry hair) Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine (All Hair Types) Conditioner

What are your secret beauty products for dry/sensitive hair and skin?

Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment