Monday 27 May 2013

Makeup Monday: What's In My Travel Makeup Bag(s) - Mini Break Edition


When I go away for a three-day 'mini-break' I take my Soap and Glory makeup bag and Soap and Glory wash bag. Here's a sneak peak inside for my first ever Makeup Monday post!


Makeup Bag:
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara
Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)
No.7 High Shine Lipgloss (Smile)
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (Vintage Pink)
L'Oreal Natural Blonde Lipstick (Nude)
Scunchi No-snag Hairclips and Hairbands
Dior Miss Dior (small perfume sample)
Boots Essentials Strawberry Lip Balm


Washbag:
Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream
Carex Aloe Vera Hand Sanitiser
Johnson's Facial Cleansing Wipes
Sensodyne Pronamel Travel Toothpaste
Tom's Calendula Rollon Deodorant
Boots Youth Maintain Time Delay Eye Cream
Boots Youth Maintain Time Delay Depuffing Roll-on
TangleTeezer Compact Yellow and Black

The contents of my bags of course changes depending on how many days I'm staying away and what I'm doing when I'm there, and I usually chuck extras in at the end! 
What do you pack?


Enjoy the sun and wear Sunscreen!

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment