Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Top Favourite (Free) Smart Phone Apps


My recent top favourite free smart phones apps:

Wunderlist - as soon as I got my phone I was searching for list maker apps, being list obsessed! Wunderlist allows you to create and edit as many lists as you want.

Instagram - it's great to share snapshots of your day with friends, family and followers.

Pinterest - I'd heard a lot about Pinterest before I downloaded it and now I realise what the hype was about. Being a visual person I love searching for inspirational pictures to 'pin' and making mood/inspiration 'boards' for fashion, makeup, decor, etc.

Any DO - start a to-do list of tasks that you want to complete by the end of the day, tick them off as you complete them, and continue the next day by adding new tasks alongside those you didn't complete the day before.

Angry Birds Rio - a completely addictive app that turns your phone into a toy, with a series of levels of increasing difficulty.

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment