A no-cook Easter Weekend make for the family, to get you in the chocolate spirit. This recipe is adapted from Nigella Lawson's How To Be A Domestic Goddess:
Ingredients (Makes 12):
400g dark and milk chocolate (adapt the ratio of bitter/sweet chocolate to taste)
100g Shredded Wheat (about 4 nests of Shredded Wheat)
2 packs of Milkybar Mini Eggs (enough for about 3 or 4 eggs per nests)
1 tablespoon Golden Syrup
25g unsalted butter
1) Place 12 muffin, cupcake or fairy cake cases in a muffin tray.
2) Break up 100g of Shredded Wheat in a large bowl.
3) Melt all of the chocolate and butter in a smaller bowl, by placing over a saucepan of boiling water.
4) Stir the melted chocolate and Golden Syrup into the Shredded Wheat until fully combined (NOTE: This needs to be done quickly, before the chocolate is too set to cover the Shredded Wheat fully).
5) Place blobs of the mixture in the muffin cases and decorate with chocolate eggs (I used white chocolate Milkybar eggs) and Easter chicks.