Sunday 24 November 2013

Blog Sunday: Christmas Craft Haul


Welcome to the first of my Christmas-related blogs! As I've already done most of my minimal Christmas shopping I thought I'd share a haul with you. I will be crafting most of my presents and using these crafty decorations.

6 Tartan Gift Tags, W H Smith - £1.49
I love the pattern on these gift tags. Can be used as tags to remind you who your presents are for or as decoration.

3 Christmas Ribbons, W H Smith - £4.99
These ribbons come in three different thicknesses and patterns and have a myriad of uses. I particularly love Merry Christmas one.


Adhesive Christmas Decorations, Tiger - £1.00
Having never heard of Tiger before, I have been in 2 local stores in London in the last week and love it. This Danish chain is amazing value! Adhesive stickers/decorations can be used on your own Christmas cards or as part of a Christmas present decoration (e.g. on top of a jam jar). Be careful though, these Christmas stickers do look nice but the sticky backing did come off on some of them.

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment