Monday 14 October 2013

Why, Hello There, Where Have I Been, and Austen


First of all, hello to my readers new and old! I appreciate your perusal of these pages. As you may have noticed, I have been away from blogging for a couple of weeks. I could make excuses but the truth is that I did abandon the blog. There are no excuses for leaving you so blogless and I am sorry! 
Two main things have occupied my time. Firstly, I have been doing full-time work experience in a primary school in preparation for teacher training. Secondly, I have been becoming a more avid reader. I love books and always have, but having dyslexia has made it difficult for me ever to become a real bookworm. I have read Remarkable Creatures (Tracy Chevalier) and The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams of course...) in the last few weeks, and am currently working my way through Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series at the moment. So please befriend me on Goodreads for more updates if you wish, and here's to more blogging......

https://www.goodreads.com/

Carpe Diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment