Sunday 7 April 2013

Where Have I Been?

There are many excuses I could try to give for not blogging regularly over the last 6 months or so, but the truth is there isn't one! I have just been preoccupied with a number of things; moving house, finishing my dissertation, completing coursework deadlines, and now I am studying for my degree finals.



Part of the reason I have not blogged much here is that my makeup routine is currently very paired down. With a busy study schedule, and quite a lot of stress, I have been focussing on a paired down, simple skincare routine to help me through the cold UK winter!


Some of the skincare products that I have been loving are:

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Anti-Redness Moisturiser
Boots Time Delay Anti-Puffing Eye Roll-On
Boots Time Delay Replenishing Eye Cream
Boots Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel Anti-Blemish Stick 

Please bare with me over the next month or so. Watch out for lots more posts and exciting things to come!

Carpe diem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment